- Master branch commits are automatically packaged and published to PyPI.
- Branches for staging versions follow the pattern:
- Make your pull requests to the staging branch with highest number
- Latest documentation is compiled from branch
docme. It should be up to date with latest staging branch, not the master. Make PRs with documentation change directly to
- Fork the repository: https://github.com/sosw/sosw
- Register Account in AWS: SignUp
pipenv sync --devto setup your virtual environment and download the required dependencies
- If you are not familiar with CloudFormation, we highly recommend at least learning the basics from the tutorial.
- Follow the Installation to setup your environment.
- Create some Sandbox Lambda.
- Play with it.
- Read the Documentation Convention
Building the docs¶
To build the docs locally, run:
sphinx-build -ab html ./docs ./sosw-rtd
You can also use the built in python web server to view the html version directly from localhost in your preferred browser.
sphinx-build -ab html ./docs ./sosw-rtd; (cd sosw-rtd && python -m http.server)